We have made every effort to ensure that the material on the BTTQ website does not infringe anyone’s rights or any applicable laws.
Most of the content is in the public domain or is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike Version 4.0 International Licence.
If you find anything on the site which you think does infringe your rights or the law, please contact us telling us:
- the web address (URL) of the page where the item occurs;
- enough information for us to be able to identify the specific item in question;
- the reason why you think it infringes your rights or the law;
- your name, and an email or postal address where we can contact you.
When we receive your request we shall:
- acknowledge your request;
- make an initial assessment of its validity;
- if it seems to us at first sight to have reasonable grounds, we shall:
- remove the item from public view pending resolution of the issue, and
- investigate your claim thoroughly and
- notify you of the outcome.
If we find after thorough investigation that the claim is well founded we shall:
- where appropriate, seek the necessary permission to continue to use it;
- failing that, permanently remove the item.
If we find after thorough investigation that the claim is not well founded we shall reinstate the item.